Military Order of the Cooties
Pup Tent 7, KUTO
Bauang, La Union, Philippines
Minutes of irregularly scheduled Scratch
Scratch Called to Dis-Order: By SS Bobby Reyes on, 14 February 20217 @ 1130 am.
Roll Call of Shave Tails :(See Attached roster) Absentees noted. Cootie 00 POW. The remaining cooties were
either excused, missing or absent for this scratch. 7 Cooties were absent for this Scratch.
Reading, referring, membership Applications: None
Reading of Minutes: Seam Squirrel Reyes advises to read our minutes online anytime, but usually right before the meeting, when they finally get published at http://www.vfw9892.com/kuto_minutes.htm. Cootie Spain seconded a motion to accept the 10 January 2017 minutes as posted on the VFW Post 9892
Website and Cootie Webber made the motion. No discussion. Disapproved!
Cootie or Family member in Distress:
Cootie Limle is at Lorma Hospital and may be released today.
C.C.D.B. Report: CCDB Mesaros was excused
and did not make his report for January.
Reading of Communications: None
Committee Reports: Seam Squirrel Reyes reiterates that we need two members to reach our minimum goal of 100% plus 1.
Hospital: Cootie Webber reports that we are 89% as of the month of January of our targeted goal for the year. A reminder to remember to log in your hospital visits
with Cootie Webber.
Diaper Program: Cootie LaGrew reports that he has given out 3000 diapers in January.
School: Nothing to report.
Booster Report: None
Medal of Honor: None
Cootie St Onge seconded a motion to accept the Committee reports as read; motioned by Cootie Aukshun. No discussion; disapproved!
National Home: We prayed for greater participation in our meetings.
Reading of Bills: None
Unfinished Orders of the Scratch:
- After today’s scratch we will be visiting VFW Comrade Bowling in his home and going
to Lorma Medical Center to visit patients as our annual Hospital Visit on Valentine’s Day.
- Nominations were made for the elected positions and will continue until our next Scratch at which time we will have elections for the officers for the
- SS Reyes reports that awards are being made for Minda Alatas and Erlinda La Grew.
- SS Reyes reports that he will ask our C.C.D.B. if the application for Cootie Spain to be our delegate at the Supreme Scratch in Louisiana has been
- Cootie Mesaros will be representing “Kutos” Pup Tent 7 at the FRA 367 Chili Cook-Off at FRA 367, San Antonio, Zambales in April 2017.
- We will be sponsoring a Cootie Swarm and Social in April. Cootie Aukshun
will coordinate the social activities and venue. Direct any questions or ideas to him.
New Orders of the Scratch: None
Good of the Scratch:
- No social today due to not enough interest.
- Seam Squirrel Reyes re-reminds the Pup Tent Nits to think of ways to generate funds to support our programs.
- The Blue Louse
is in safe keeping at the resort.
- Seam Squirrel Reyes reminds everybody to consider attending the Grand Scratch is Subic Bay in June 11 to 15, 2017. Look for the advertisement and registration on the www.vfwdeptpacific.org Website.
50/50 Drawing: Won by Cootie Aukshun. Total was P700 of which P350 each went to the Pup Tent and Cootie Aukshun. Fines collected were P700.
Scratch closed not soon enough, but about 12:30 pm by SS Bobby Reyes.
Next Scratch: The "Kutos" Pup Tent 7 will have their next Scratch at 1100, at the Paradise Inn Beach Resort, Acapulco Beach, Purok 7, San Francisco, San Fernando City, La Union, 2500 on March 14, 2017.
CRWSTB - A
Bud St. Onge