Scratch called to order at 1000 by Seam Squirrel Rhett Webber
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine and travel restrictions throughout the island of Luzon, Republic of the Philippines this meeting was done using group video conferencing with the Zoom Application. Opening ceremonies for a regular meeting conducted in accordance with Veterans of Foreign Wars Ritual; meeting opened at 1000 hours. Opening prayers were given by Commander Webber
Visitors and VIPs recognized, 6 Cooties present
Minutes from the last scratch were accepted. Motion seconded by Cootie Reyes and made by Cootie Rodgers, no discussion, motion approved.
Membership Applications: None
CCDB report was given by Cootie Reyes and everyone present agreed he did a crummy job. Motion to accept his report, subject to audit, was seconded by Cootie St.Onge, made by Cootie Rodgers, some discussion, motion approved.
Official Correspondence: None
Comrade in distress: Cootie’s Keller, Ransom and Purdy are still under medical care.
Committee Reports: None
REMEMBER OUR NATIONAL HOME: Prayer given by Cootie Webber
OLD BUSINESS: Membership cards have been received for those that have paid. SS Webber will be contacting those people to arrange the best method for distribution.
NEW BUSINESS: None
GOOD OF THE ORDER:
• Headstone replacements: If you know of someone that needs a new headstone or replacement of an existing one submit an application, Time estimate is 4 – 6 months
• Membership dues: For those that are annual members, dues must be paid by the end of December. For annuals that are interested in converting to life members, the Pup tent will donate $50 towards the membership.
• If you need a shag, contact Rhett Webber. He can have them made in Angeles City for about 600 pesos. He can also have Cootie bags made for about 600 pesos.
• Several Cooties still need to have their degree work completed. We will be working on completed this work, beginning with the next meeting.
• The VA will extend the vaccine distribution at the clinic in Manila until September 21, 2021. Once they run out of vaccines, its not clear when they will be offered again.
JULY 21’ PUP TENT 7 HOSPITAL REPORT TOTALS Visits Cooties Patients Hours Miles Gifts Totals 32 32 25 65 140 $ $1,425.56 19% Totals $2,598.16
Closing Ceremonies IAW Grand Ritual was done and scratch closed at 1030! Next scratch 14 Sept, 2021, immediately following the VFW meeting Post 9892 meeting at Crown & Anchor Resto, # 475 National Highway, Barangay Pagdalagan Sur, Bauang, La Union. In the event of a continued quarantine, meeting will be held via zoom.