Minutes: 21 June
Scratch called to order at 1110 by Seam Squirrel Rhett Webber. Opening ceremonies for a regular meeting conducted in accordance with Grand By-Laws.
Opening prayers were given by Seamy Webber.
Visitors and VIPs recognized, 5 Cooties present
Membership Applications: None
Official Correspondence: None
Comrade in distress: Cootie’s J.D. Keller passed away on 8 June, 2022. Cooties Ransom and Purdy are still under medical care. Cootie Reyes was admitted to Lorma on 20 June, 2022.
Committee Reports: None
REMEMBER OUR NATIONAL HOME: Prayer given by Seam Squirrel Webber.
OLD BUSINESS: None
NEW BUSINESS: None
GOOD OF THE ORDER:
• Headstone replacements: If you know of someone that needs a new headstone or replacement of an existing one submit an application. Time estimate is 4 – 6 months
• Membership dues: For those that are annual members, dues must be paid by the end of December. For annuals that are interested in converting to life members, the Pup tent will donate $50 towards the membership.
• If you need a shag, contact Rhett Webber. He can have them made in Angeles City for about 600 pesos. He can also have Cootie bags made for about 600 pesos.
• The PT7 Cooties will be doing a “Silent Auction” at the VFW Post 9892 Chili Cook-Off on November 26, 2022. Cootie donations for auctioning would be greatly appreciated…see Seam Squirrel Webber for more information.
• Cootie swarm will be held on July 13, 2022, after the District 7 meeting, at Footlights Bar in Bauang.
MAY 22’ PUP TENT 7 HOSPITAL REPORT TOTALS Visits Cooties Patients Hours Miles Gifts Totals 20 27 14 97 2,729 $ 625.00 $ 3,194.41 149.33%
Closing Ceremonies IAW Grand Ritual was done and scratch closed at 1130. Next scratch is July 12, 2022, immediately following the VFW Post 9892 meeting at Crown & Anchor Resto, # 475 National Highway, Barangay Pagdalagan Sur, Bauang, La Union.